Our Commitment to Privacy
Information we collect & how we use it
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
How to contact TrustSpot
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
Furthermore, you herein agree not to make use of TrustSpot, Inc’s Services for the purpose of:
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Users are able to change their personal information by logging into their TrustSpot account.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify any affected users via email within 7 business days.
Review Collection in the European Union
As stated in our terms of service, TrustSpot adheres to the latest European directives (95/46/EC and 2002/58/EC) in relation to data security, customer privacy, and in-house physical security for preventive measures. As of 02/15/2018, we have added additional safeguards in place for the latest directive that has been approved to begin operation in EU on May 25, 2018 called General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
All data collected by TrustSpot’s users through account signup, payment, review collection, and user generated content related services such as photos, Q&A and marketing items (ex: coupon date) will be stored exclusively in secure hosting facilities provided by Amazon Web Services. TrustSpot has a data processing agreement in place with its provider, ensuring compliance with the Directive. All hosting is performed in accordance with the highest security regulations. All transfers of data internally in the European Union is done in accordance with this data processing agreement.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at = firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 60-day money back guarantee to new users and accounts that sign up after February 24, 2023. If you are not satisfied with TrustSpot Support and our software within the first 60 days of sign-up, we will refund you in full upon request.
To request a refund, you must do the following:
- Cancel your account prior to the 60-day mark since the time of sign-up
- Provide us with your full name, email address, date of sign-up, and reason for cancellation.
- We may also collect additional information to verify your identity and to prevent fraud.
Please note that the 60-day money back guarantee only applies to new users and accounts that sign up after February 24, 2023. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if we suspect fraud, abuse, or violation of our terms of service.