Nameless Performance has built a 7-figure brand by taking the fight to the knock off automotive parts industry.
Nameless Performance is an automotive accessory business providing high quality products with personalized service. As car enthusiasts themselves, they saw an opportunity in the market to stand out amidst the countless “knock off” products being manufactured by companies with little to no customer service or involvement.
They knew an alternative was needed. Rather than using motorsport catchphrases, their team chose Nameless Performance in order to convey that their company is built upon the support of their customers, vendors, and associates who make their business possible.
In their own words, they’re “taking the fight to the knock off parts industry with clever solutions that cheap labor, materials, and robots cannot replicate easily.”
This strategy has worked well for them racking up 7-figure sales in just the past year.
When you’re not trying to compete solely on price. It’s important that you find ways to show off your products, your customers, and their overall experience.
And when your product experience includes the modification of a $40k car – it needs to be trustworthy and dependable. This meant that Nameless needed to get the word out about their customer’s experiences in a way that was genuine, authentic, and built trust.
Here’s a few ways Nameless Performance has used TrustSpot to overcome their social proof challenges:
- Rather simply collecting text only reviews. Nameless Performance uses TrustSpot’s experience collector tool to collect customer photos and videos from around the world.
- By asking questions about a customer’s experience with installation, their car model, and the product purchased – this information can be shown easily on their product page with a TrustSpot display widget.
- With some car parts – like an exhaust system – sound is everything. By using TrustSpot’s experience collector tool, videos are collected from customers showcasing this aspect of the product and a “Buy Now” button is included to boost their product page conversion rate.
RESULTS WITH TRUSTSPOT
- Over 6,000 customer photos and videos collected in the past 12 months showing off their car parts installed.
- 820 customer experiences collected showcasing the quality and integrity of their products.
- +$2.5M in sales generated from genuine social proof.