Stop paying crazy amounts of money for customer reviews... switch to TrustSpot
Trustpilot is under heat for false claims by their army of sales people. They recently decided to hide their pricing from potential customers. We think being open and honest with customers is the best policy.
Gather more reviews with our in-email review form
Trustpilot ($599 Plan)
Trustpilot ($999+ Plan)
|Contract||None (Cancel Anytime)||Annual (Paid Yearly Up Front)||Annual (Paid Yearly Up Front)|
|Review Requests Per Month||3,000||300||700|
|In-Email Review Form|
|100% Verified Buyer Reviews|
|Import Existing Reviews|
|Recommendation Score Tracking|
|Thank you Email (after review)|
|Advanced Trust Widgets|
|Advanced Statistics & Analytics|
|Automated Facebook Sharing App|
|Automated Email Review Collection|
|Customizable Review Request Emails|
|Respond To Reviews|
|Basic Trust Widgets|
|Review Profile Page|
|1-Click Social Sharing|
|Online Help / Email Support|
Here are a few more reasons why TrustSpot is the best Trustpilot alternative
- TrustSpot provides the same great review collection, profile display, SEO benefits, and on-site promotions like badges, widgets, tabs, and more
- TrustSpot only allows real, paying customers to leave reviews for you. Trustpilot allows random people to post reviews, leading to tons of fakes.
- TrustSpot is a self-service and transparent application. We don't make you call a sales person just to get pricing information. We don't take weeks to install and ramp up.
- TrustSpot is USA based and offers unrivaled USA based customer service and support.
- TrustSpot doesn't hassle you with high pressure salesmen trying to score annual contracts. Our plans are more affordable and cancellable anytime
Ready to give TrustSpot a try?
You can import your existing Trustpilot reviews into TrustSpot. Making the switch is easy and takes just a few minutes. To sign up for your free account, just enter your details below. We hope to see you in TrustSpot soon :)