Stop paying crazy amounts of money for customer reviews... switch to TrustSpot
No credit card required
Trustpilot is under heat for false claims by their army of sales people. They recently decided to hide their pricing from potential customers. We think being open and honest with customers is the best policy.
TrustSpot vs Trustpilot
Trustpilot is overpriced, plus they want you to sign up for yearly contracts? No Thanks. We provide a better service with more features for a fraction of the cost. TrustSpot is a more affordable solution than Trustpilot, and is geared towards helping you grow.
TrustSpot has all the features of expensive reputation management without costing an arm and a leg.
- TrustSpot automatically sends an email after a customer makes a purchase, asking them to leave a review
- If a customer leaves a review, it gets collected on your public, SEO-driving personalized review profile page
- Publicly reply to reviews, or share to Facebook/Twitter with 1-click. Even display reviews directly on your Facebook profile page through our app
- Profile pages rank highly when customers search for reviews about you, and even show with gold stars in Google search results
- Reviews also appear on your own site through embeddable widgets, badgets, and tabs... boosting your conversion rates
- All reviews contain a recommendation promoter score, which shows you which customers are promoters, detractors, or neutral, allowing you to find champions for your brand
Gather more reviews with our in-email review form
Your customers can leave their review directly in the email, resulting in a much larger review collection rate. More reviews = More sales.
TrustSpot is Free for Startups
At TrustSpot we are all too familiar with the expensive costs of running a business, and for very small companies its very difficult to get the best tools needed to grow without paying a ton. That's why we made the descision to offer a Free Plan to everybody. When we say FREE, we mean it - unlike competitors who only offer a Free Trial.
The Free Plan offers the core features of the TrustSpot platform to help you collect reviews automatically, and showing your customers you are trustworthy.
TrustSpot is more affordable for growing companies
We believe that our services should be affordable no matter how small or large the company. That's why even our feature-packed premium plans are incredibly affordable, especially when compared with Trustpilot.
Basic features for small companies
300 Review Requests
+100 Free Kickstart Credits
On-Site Trust Badges
Smart Review Reminders
Perfect for growing businesses
1,000 Review Requests
+300 Free Kickstart Credits
Review Request Customization
On-Site Trust Widgets
On-Site Trust Carousel
Advanced marketing power
3,000 Review Requests
+1,000 Free Kickstart Credits
Respond To Reviews
Facebook Page Review Tab
On-Site Trust Tab
Full service suite for companies with large volume
Unlimited Review Requests
+5,000 Free Kickstart Credits
Dedicated Success Manager
Full Service Onboarding
||1 Month Price
||1 Year Price
| - Premium Plan
||$149 / month
||$1,430 / year
|Trustpilot — Basic Plan
||$600 / month
||$7,188 / year
|Total Savings using TrustSpot
||$451.00 / month
||$5,758.00 / year
To check out all of the great features our
TrustSpot is here to help - You won't find live chat support with any other review company
We’re committed to making sure that you have the best experience possible when using TrustSpot. That’s why our customer success team checks in with every single customer to proactively answer any questions you may have. We guarantee a personal and hands-on customer experience that you won't find at Trustpilot. Customer's who switched from Trustpilot we're shocked at a team that actually listens to them.
If you are tried to waiting a week to hear back from Trustpilot's email support, you're in for a treat with TrustSpot. Our median response time is 4 minutes. To them, you're a number that doesn't matter. To us, you're a crucial and valued member of our community.
Here are a few more reasons why TrustSpot is the best Trustpilot alternative
- TrustSpot provides the same great review collection, profile display, SEO benefits, and on-site promotions like badges, widgets, tabs, and more
- TrustSpot only allows real, paying customers to leave reviews for you. Trustpilot allows random people to post reviews, leading to tons of fakes.
- TrustSpot is a self-service and transparent application. We don't make you call a sales person just to get pricing information. We don't take weeks to install and ramp up.
- TrustSpot is USA based and offers unrivaled USA based customer service and support.
- TrustSpot doesn't hassle you with high pressure salesmen trying to score annual contracts. Our plans are more affordable and cancellable anytime
Ready to give TrustSpot a try?
You can import your existing Trustpilot reviews into TrustSpot. Making the switch is easy and takes just a few minutes. To sign up for your free account, just enter your details below. We hope to see you in TrustSpot soon :)
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. TrustSpot is in no way affiliated with Trustpilot. All claims here are made with honest intentions. If you believe an error exists, please contact us and we will correct it.