Why pay more for less?
No credit card required
TrustSpot vs SiteJabber
TrustSpot is better. Here's why you should consider switching
Sitejabber is not only expensive, they lack quality customization, on-site widgets, tabs, carousels, and badges. What's the point of gathering reviews if you can't show them off on your site? They also do not integrate with your social media.
TrustSpot has all the features of expensive reputation management without costing an arm and a leg
- TrustSpot automatically sends an email after a customer makes a purchase, asking them to leave a review
- If a customer leaves a review, it gets collected on your public, SEO-driving personalized review profile page
- Publicly reply to reviews, or share to Facebook/Twitter with 1-click. Even display reviews directly on your Facebook profile page through our app
- Profile pages rank highly when customers search for reviews about you, and even show with gold stars in Google search results
- Reviews also appear on your own site through embeddable widgets, badgets, and tabs... boosting your conversion rates
- All reviews contain a recommendation promoter score, which shows you which customers are promoters, detractors, or neutral, allowing you to find champions for your brand
Don't degrade your site with ugly looking seals that lack any real information
- TrustSpot features numerous gorgeously designed badges, widgets, and trust tabs. Sitejabber's look unprofessional and they only have 1 type of seal... no review data at all.
On-Site Displays That Convert
Pick from dozens of beautifully designed badges, widgets, seals, and tabs to display directly on your own site. Many companies see immediate sales increases after placing trust elements on their site. Sitejabber only has a single, ugly looking seal.
Stylish and Intuitive Review Form
- Don't scare customers away with an ancient looking review form
- TrustSpot's stylish and intuitive form converts more users and provides more useful feedback
- TrustSpot includes your own logo directly in the review form to provide comfort and let users know exactly what they are doing
- TrustSpot includes a recommendation score survey, allowing you to find your most loyal customers who would love to help promote you
TrustSpot is Free for Small Businesses
At TrustSpot we are all too familiar with the expensive costs of running a business, and for very small companies it's very difficult to get the best tools needed to grow without paying a ton. That's why we made the decision to offer a Free Plan to everybody. When we say FREE, we mean it - unlike competitors who only offer a Free Trial.
The Free Plan offers the core features of the TrustSpot platform to help you collect reviews automatically, and showing your customers you are trustworthy.
TrustSpot is more affordable for growing companies
We believe that if your business is growing to new heights you shouldn't be penalized with an expensive adjustment to your current costs. With TrustSpot you get all the tools you need to continue building your company to new heights at an affordable price that's easy for everybody.
If that sounds obvious, than somebody should tell SiteJabber. Here's our price comparison between our Startup Plan which is $29 a month versus SiteJabber's premium plan of $149 a month.
||1 Month Price
||1 Year Price
|TrustSpot — Startup Plan
||$29 / month
||$349 / year
|SiteJabber — Premium Plan
||$149 / month
||$1,788 / year
|Total Savings using TrustSpot
||$120 / month
||$1,440 / year
To check out all of the great features our
TrustSpot is here to help
We’re committed to making sure that you have the best experience possible when using TrustSpot. That’s why our customer success team checks in with every single customer to proactively answer any questions you may have. We guarantee a personal and hands-on customer experience that you won't find at Sitejabber.
Here are a few more reasons why TrustSpot is the best Sitejabber alternative
- Sitejabber only has 2 simple "seals." TrustSpot offers dozens of badges, widgets, and tabs. Our onsite promotions provide KILLER conversion increases
- Sitejabber profile pages are not SEO optimized, nor do they provide gold stars in Google search results
- Sitejabber lacks a Facebook tab app and e-commerce site plugins
- Sitejabber is loaded with fake, anonymous reviews
- Sitejabber misleads people to think they are a government sponsored directory: They are not
Ready to give TrustSpot a try?
You can import your existing Sitejabber reviews into TrustSpot. Making the switch is easy and takes just a few minutes. To sign up for your free account, just enter your details below. We hope to see you in TrustSpot soon :)
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. TrustSpot is in no way affiliated with Sitejabber. All claims here are made with honest intentions. If you believe an error exists, please contact us and we will correct it.