Stop paying crazy amounts of money for customer reviews... switch to TrustSpot
No credit card required
TrustSpot vs ShopperApproved
ShopperApproved is overpriced, plus they want you to pay up front for yearly contracts? No Thanks. They even cap your total review count and charge more when it increases... why get punished for growing? TrustSpot is a more affordable solution than ShopperApproved, and has more features to grow your business.
TrustSpot has all the features of expensive reputation management without costing an arm and a leg.
- TrustSpot automatically sends an email after a customer makes a purchase, asking them to leave a review
- If a customer leaves a review, it gets collected on your public, SEO-driving personalized review profile page
- Publicly reply to reviews, or share to Facebook/Twitter with 1-click. Even display reviews directly on your Facebook profile page through our app
- Profile pages rank highly when customers search for reviews about you, and even show with gold stars in Google search results
- Reviews also appear on your own site through embeddable widgets, badgets, and tabs... boosting your conversion rates
- All reviews contain a recommendation promoter score, which shows you which customers are promoters, detractors, or neutral, allowing you to find champions for your brand
TrustSpot is Free for Startups
At TrustSpot we are all too familiar with the expensive costs of running a business, and for very small companies its very difficult to get the best tools needed to grow without paying a ton. That's why we made the descision to offer a Free Plan to everybody. When we say FREE, we mean it - unlike competitors who only offer a Free Trial.
The Free Plan offers the core features of the TrustSpot platform to help you collect reviews automatically, and showing your customers you are trustworthy.
Don't degrade your site with outdated looking badges.
- TrustSpot features numerous gorgeously designed badges, widgets, and trust tabs. ShopperApproved's badges look like they came from the year 1998. Do they still use Lycos too?
Stylish and Intuitive Review Form
- Don't scare customers away with an ancient looking review form
- TrustSpot's stylish and intuitive form converts more users and provides more useful feedback
- TrustSpot includes your own logo directly in the review form to provide comfort and let users know exactly what they are doing
- TrustSpot includes a recommendation score survey, allowing you to find your most loyal customers who would love to help promote you
On-Site Displays That Convert
Pick from dozens of beautifully designed badges, widgets, seals, and tabs to display directly on your own site. Many companies see immediate sales increases after placing trust elements on their site.
TrustSpot is more affordable for growing companies
We believe that our services should be affordable no matter how small or large the company. That's why even our feature-packed premium plans are incredibly affordable, especially when compared with ShopperApproved.
Basic features for small companies
300 Review Requests
+100 Free Kickstart Credits
On-Site Trust Badges
Smart Review Reminders
Perfect for growing businesses
1,000 Review Requests
+300 Free Kickstart Credits
Review Request Customization
On-Site Trust Widgets
On-Site Trust Carousel
Advanced marketing power
3,000 Review Requests
+1,000 Free Kickstart Credits
Respond To Reviews
Facebook Page Review Tab
On-Site Trust Tab
Full service suite for companies with large volume
Unlimited Review Requests
+5,000 Free Kickstart Credits
Dedicated Success Manager
Full Service Onboarding
||1 Month Price
||1 Year Price
||$79 / month
||$758 / year
||$399 / month
||$4,788 / year
|Total Savings using TrustSpot
||$329.00 / month
||$3,948.00 / year
To check out all of the great features our
TrustSpot is here to help
We’re committed to making sure that you have the best experience possible when using TrustSpot. That’s why our customer success team checks in with every single customer to proactively answer any questions you may have. We guarantee a personal and hands-on customer experience that you won't find at ShopperApproved.
Here are a few more reasons why TrustSpot is the best ShopperApproved alternative
- ShopperApproved makes you jump through hoops, request callbacks, wait days, then give tons of information just to even see their platform. You can signup and login to see TrustSpot instantly, for free. Why hassel?
- TrustSpot provides the same great review collection, profile display, SEO benefits, and on-site promotions like badges, widgets, tabs, and more
- TrustSpot is month to month... no contracts, no yearly billing
- TrustSpot is a self-service and transparent application. We're the easiest-to-setup system on earth. If you need help, our rockstar US based customer service team is always standing by.
- TrustSpot offers modern and beautifully designed widgets and badges. ShopperApproved's badges look like they are 20 years old. Bad design hurts your brand.
Ready to give TrustSpot a try?
You can import your existing ShopperApproved reviews into TrustSpot. Making the switch is easy and takes just a few minutes. To sign up for your free account, just enter your details below. We hope to see you in TrustSpot soon :)
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. TrustSpot is in no way affiliated with ShopperApproved. All claims here are made with honest intentions. If you believe an error exists, please contact us and we will correct it.